Friday, February 21, 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW ME

I remembered when I was still in elementary .My life was simple , just an ordinary kid. Making friends, make fun of them , and others.  But now I have to face the difficulties of life for me to develop my personality . I know nobody's perfect but we don't have to use it to cover our mistakes .

I want to be a better and productive person in the future. In my way of pursuing this i know I will face so many challenges but I know it's still a blessing that could build my personality  .GOD knows .

Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment