Monday, October 7, 2013

REFLECTION : SECOND QUARTER



My journey continuous. It was hard. It was really hard when you can’t focus on the lessons. I listen, I participate but I don’t know, my mind seems so far whenever the class started. When the teacher begin to speak in front all I want is to think, and I don’t know what am I thinking about. I tried to focus, to concentrate I know there something wrong with me and I’m trying to find it out. I hope that whatever this thing that bothers me will not go too far. This quarter wasn’t easy for me but I’m doing my best to continue. I want to do things alone. I want to stand on my own feet, be independent in doing things specially my projects. One thing I realized it’s not bad to be dependent to others but don’t be so abusive, you also have to do things on your own, be an independent one so that you can say proudly that you really deserve to be on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment