Thursday, August 8, 2013

REFLECTION: FIRST QUARTER



Its only a month ago when the class was started and now its the end of the first quarter of this school year. I didn't notice I was now a senior student preparing to leave my high school life. I learned a lot in the past years not just the lessons in every subject but I also learn how to make my self comfortable with other people's company.

I don't think this year will not be too easy for me , in the first quarter I already encounter the things that makes me think that this will not be easy like projects, lots of assignments and also the lessons that makes me sick !

Above all this difficulties that makes me sick I just think that this are all for my own sake, for my college. Just have some patience and learn more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment